Commercial Window Film
Expansive windows, atriums and skylights are central to today’s commercial architecture. It doesn’t matter if it’s an office building or a retail mall, an art gallery or an airport. . . customers, employees, and business owners are all drawn to facilities rich in natural light. Yet, such wide open beauty comes at a high price for building owners, managers and tenants because as glass lets in an abundance of natural light, it also allows excessive heat to build up indoors which sends energy costs soaring. Unfiltered ultraviolet rays can also damage interiors and create distracting glare.
Solar window films and tints step up comfort and productivity in your building. It eliminates excessive, eye-straining glare on computer screens and product displays. It also keeps employees and customers more comfortable by keeping consistent temperatures without intense hot or cold spots. By keeping your indoor temperatures comfortably consistent, it will enhance the operational efficiency of your facility’s HVAC equipment. The film’s solar control technology stops as much as 79% of the sun’s heat at the windows edge, reducing heating and cooling costs and enhancing energy efficiency.
What can film do for you?
Solar film is a protective micro-thin layer of polyester designed to shield commercial buildings from the intense heat, glare and UV rays of the sun. With solar film in place, you can:
- Reduce energy costs by enhancing the insulation properties of your building.
- Improve tenant comfort and reduce complaints.
- Provide a comfortable and productive working environment.
- Protect interior furnishings, merchandise, electronic equipment and occupants from the harsh rays of the sun.
- Maintain a uniform exterior appearance and enhance the building’s architecture.
- Avoid distracting reflections caused by interior mirrored films and give occupants unobstructed window views day or night.